Top Reasons to Use Argan Oil for Hair Nourishing
Lives in New York
Top Benefits of Using Argan Oil
Hair loss is one of the most common problems these days. Research has shown that both men and women suffer from varying degrees of hair fall no matter what the age or ethnicity. From genetic reasons to nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors, there are a great many reasons for poor hair health. In this article we take a look at how argan oil can be used to improve hair vitality and ensure a healthy scalp and good hair density.
Top Benefits of Using Argan Oil
The top uses of argan oil on hair are:
1. Nourishment: The primary reason for the popularity of argan oil is its ability to nourish the scalp. This is accomplished mainly because the oil moisturises the roots of the hair and prevents the strands from becoming brittle. The overall effect is one of all-round health and vitality. Argan oil applications whether in its direct form or as a component of a shampoo, prevents the degradation of hair quality due to treatments such as coloring, styling or straightening. Daily application is recommended for maximum results.
2. Conditioning Agent: Using argan oil as a leave-in conditioner is the key to seeing great results. Not only does the oil nourish the roots, but it also adds a silky texture to the strands themselves. Being free of harmful chemicals, it is a far superior choice rather than commercial conditioners. Leaving it in after towel drying your hair post a shampoo therapy is the best way to see improvements.
3. Managing Frizzy Hair: One of the principle reasons for hair fall is frizzy and dry hair. Despite applying conditioners, many people find that the texture of their hair is such that it resists easy combing. This in turn leads to breakage and overall thinning of hair volume. In order to prevent such damaging incidents, using argan oil either before or after shampooing is a highly recommended method. The oil coats the surface of the hair and makes it silkier, thereby increasing its manageability. Perfect for those who have curly or frizzy hair, this oil is medically proven to be an effective hair loss treatment.
Best Way to Use Argan Oil
All of the argan oil uses on hair are most visibly noticeable when the treatment is followed optimally. In this section we take a look at the steps needed for perfect conditioning and moisturising:
1. Massage the scalp and hair strands liberally with argan oil.
2. Wrap the head with a hot towel.
3. Un-wrap the towel before going to bed to prevent cold and respiratory infection.
4. Leave the oil on the scalp overnight and wash it off with a natural, cleansing shampoo in the morning.
5. Follow this method at least twice a week for the best results. Argan oil has been called a magic oil by most physicians since it has unparalleled moisturising capabilities. The oil is not only 100% natural but also replicates the benefits that one can derive from the best commercial shampoos and conditioners in the market. Moreover, due to its reduced side effects, the oil is much more effective than any other hair product manufactured. For hair fall, hair thinning and generally poor scalp health, using argan oil has been proven to be greatly beneficial and effective.